Jeff & Dawn Mullins
Welcome to the website of Reef Wreck & Critter.
We conduct U/W Photo Courses and escort Live-Aboard Trips for underwater photographers in Indonesia.
We also offer a range of U/W Photo Accessories for sale by mail order.
Check out our latest NEWS at our Blog or read-on for more about what we offer.......
Digital Underwater Photography Courses
Would you like to learn how to better utilise all of the features of your own housed digital camera?
Jeff Mullins conducts one-on-one underwater digital photo courses in Tulamben (on Bali's northeast coast).
Starting at one day and up to one week, these digital underwater photography courses are custom designed to suit beginners, intermediate & advanced users.
We also conduct tuition in the use of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to edit and enhance your underwater photos. Visit our U/W Photo Courses page for more details
Underwater Photo Course Features:
- One-on-one instruction - not part of a group class.
- Learn at your own pace, each digital underwater photography course moves forward with your own learning ability or experience.
- Learn your own camera's capabilities along with any accessory lenses or strobes.
- Combine your underwater photography instruction with some of the world's best reef & critter diving in Tulamben Bali - put your new skills straight into practice.
- See your improvement after only 8 hours of photography tuition.
Live-Aboard U/W Photo Trips
We have been escorting Live-Aboard trips for underwater photographers and experienced divers, to the world famous islands of eastern Indonesia for many years. On these trips the entire time is spent diving at our destination. NO long boat journeys - NO overnight passages - NO open sea crossings - NO large groups.
Our live-aboard underwater photography trip destinations for 2015 include:
- Sumbawa to Flores - (Bima/Sangeang/Banta/North Komodo) -10 days/9 nights
- Raja Ampat -12 days/11 nights
- Cenderawasih Bay - 8 days/7 nights
Underwater Photographers get the opportunity to dive in small groups on sites where the best photo opportunities are available - plus have free onboard help and guidance from underwater photo-journalist Jeff Mullins ..... visit our Live-Aboard-Trips page for more details.