Jeff & Dawn Mullins
Welcome to the website of Reef Wreck & Critter.
We conduct U/W Photo Courses and Live-Aboard Trips for underwater photographers and Guided Diving for underwater photographers in Indonesia.
We also offer a range of U/W Photo Accessories for sale by mail order.
Check out our latest NEWS at our Blog or read-on for more about what we offer.......
Digital Underwater Photography Courses
Would you like to learn how to better utilise all of the features of your own housed digital camera?
Jeff Mullins conducts one-on-one underwater digital photo courses in Tulamben (on Bali's northeast coast).
Starting at one day and up to one week, these digital underwater photography courses are custom designed to suit beginners, intermediate & advanced users.
We also conduct tuition in the use of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to edit and enhance your underwater photos. Visit our U/W Photo Courses page for more details
Underwater Photo Course Features:
- One-on-one instruction - not part of a group class.
- Learn at your own pace, each digital underwater photography course moves forward with your own learning ability or experience.
- Learn your own camera's capabilities along with any accessory lenses or strobes.
- Combine your underwater photography instruction with some of the world's best reef & critter diving in Tulamben Bali - put your new skills straight into practice.
- See your improvement after only 8 hours of photography tuition.
Live-Aboard U/W Photo Trips
We have been running Live-Aboard trips for underwater photographers and experienced divers, to the world famous islands of eastern Indonesia for seven years. On these trips the entire time is spent diving at our destination. NO long boat journeys - NO overnight passages - NO open sea crossings - NO large groups.
Our live-aboard underwater photography trip destinations include:
- The Komodo National Park - (North & South Komodo/Rinca)
- North Sulawesi & Bangka Archipelago - (Lembeh/North Sulawesi Coast/Bangka/Bunaken)
- Sumbawa to Flores - (Bima/Sangeang/Banta/North Komodo)
- Raja Ampat -(12 days/11 nights)
- Cenderawasih Bay - (7 days/6nights)
Underwater Photographers get the opportunity to dive in small groups on sites where the best photo opportunities are available - plus have free onboard help and guidance from underwater photo-journalist Jeff Mullins ..... visit our Live-Aboard-Trips page for more details.
Guided Diving for Underwater Photographers
We are based in Tulamben on the north east coast of Bali, and have some of Indonesia's richest reefs right on our doorstep.
There are macro dives, wreck dives, fish dives, reef dives, critter dives & wide angle dives. We offer dive tours of the area's best underwater photographic sites.
We know each of the dive sites intimately and also explore the area regularly and dive new dive-sites, where very few people have dived. Visit our Guided Diving page for more information.
- Dive on some of the World's richest reefs and photograph rare creatures.
- Dive with an experienced guide, who knows & understands your needs.
- Dive in small Groups - Maximum 2 divers per dive guide.
- Dive at sites that most dive operators rarely visit.
- Dive at your favourite dive site over & over or dive at as many
sites as you want too.
- Flexible schedule, we organise dives when and where you want to.